The first wealth is health – Nutrition-rich and delicious red coloured fruit strawberries are the best fruit among the most popular berries. This is the native fruit of Europe, however, presently cultivated widely as an important commercial crop in most of the countries having different temperate regions around the world. Botanically, the plant name is creeper or runner and belongs to the family of Rosaceae. The scientific name of this fruit is Fragaria X ananassa.
Which Type Of Taste These Berries Have?
The taste of berries varies by the cultivar, and range changes from quite sweet to acidic. The berry features red pulp with the tiny yellow coloured seed piercing the surface from inside. The top end has the small, green leaf cap and stem that is adorn its crown. Every berry featured with the conical shape, having weight approx 25 gm and measure about 3 cm in diameter.
What Are The Nutrients And Vitamins It Contains?
The fruit strawberries are a rich source of various nutrients especially Vitamin. Vitamin C is one of the major sources among its nutrients. The other types of Vitamin include the Vitamin A, Vitamin K, Vitamin B5, and Vitamin B6. In addition to Vitamin, these strawberries are the rich source of the folic acid, riboflavin, Omega-3 fatty acids, copper and manganese. All these nutrients are good for the health and make the immune system stronger.
What Are Fact Related To The Nutrients And Vitamin Which It Contains?
1. May be the fruit strawberry is low in the calorie which gives approx 32Kcal from 100g but rich source of the health promoting minerals, Vitamins and phyto- nutrients that are essential for the good health.
2. The fruit strawberries have the high amount of phenolic flavonoid chemicals which is known as anthocyanins and ellagic acid. The various studies show that the consumption of the straw berries has the potential benefits against the inflammation, aging, cancer and neurological diseases.
3. The fresh berries are the excellent source of the Vitamin-C which is extremely powerful antioxidant. The consumptions of the fruits which are rich in Vitamin C help in developing the resistance against the infectious disease and scavenge harmful free radicals.
4. The fruit strawberry is a rich source of Vitamin B-complex group. It contains a large amount of Vitamin B6, riboflavin, niacin and folic acid which are acting as co-factor and help in the body metabolism.
5. The fruit strawberries are rich sources of mineral which includes the potassium, fluorine, iron and copper. These are important for the cell and body fluids and control the heart rate and Blood pressure. These are also good for the bones and joints of the body and provide them strength.
From above mentioned facts, we can conclude that the fruit strawberries are good for the health. These strawberries not only provide delicious taste to our tongue but also good source of various minerals and Vitamins. These fruit strawberry not only helps in various diseases but also helps in reducing weight. It is extremely easy way to reduce the weight by consuming fruit strawberries than other artificial products.